Saturday, October 1, 2011

This afternoon we headed up Payson Canyon for a drive and a picnic. It was so beautiful! All the way up there the colors were amazing and bright. We stopped at one of the Payson Lakes for a short walk around.
We went around a corner and heard some deer scatter- if we weren't so loud we could have seen them a lot closer.
The kids were being really sweet to each other.
On the way back down we stopped for a picnic just in a field and it started getting busy. I'm glad we left when we did.
We met some cows on the drive and there was a good herd in the middle of the road.
My camera ran out of batteries, so I so didn't get any of the beautiful trees. We have to go back and get some family pictures ASAP (hint hint Jenna pretty please!).
Such a beautiful day with conference and the gorgeous weather. Funny story... I was watching conference and I yelled to Ken in the other room "They're building a 2nd temple in Provo!" He said "The Tabernacle?" I said "No, a temple!" "The Tabernacle?" "No, a temple!!" Ha haaa... I'm a little slow. Even during conference I saw the picture released, it's going to look awesome!

I love that old building and I was so relieved to hear it will be restored and it will be a temple! Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we HAVE to do pictures up there. Maybe next Saturday even, after the temple groundbreaking and whatnot. I'm excited about the temple too- it's going to be awesome down there.

    ReplyDelete