Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Party

Sort of a lame picture, I know, but we got one taken at Ken's boss' Halloween Party tonight. Too bad we didn't get a full body picture of the two of us to show off our awesome costumes... there's always next year I suppose.
I didn't take very many pictures with our camera either.
They have the coolest decorations for this party. There was even a real girl in a mermaid costume swimming in the pool all night. There were security guards at the party tonight, I think for the special guests there.
It's Uncle Rico! 

Terrible picture, but it's Flava Flav in the red sweatshirt. He just took off his costume covering his face. We didn't want to crowd around to get a picture taken with him.

1 comment:

  1. i actually love that picture... Ken looks like he's been shipwrecked in Davy Jones'Locker and you look hot :) Wish I had seen you in person.

    ReplyDelete