Sunday, October 9, 2011

Payson Temple groundbreaking

So many people at the Payson Temple Groundbreaking!
We had a nice hot breakfast indoors during the groundbreaking. We could almost hear the speakers from out our door, but it was a little too fuzzy.
All day long there were still hoards of people coming over to take pictures at the site. The girls and I decided to do that too.
Lucy was more excited about me letting her take a picture than anything, and Daisy was kind of a grump. (I should really stop standing like that... and I wonder why people ask if I'm pregnant... I'm not, by the way, so don't ask)
Is this spot actually where the temple will go, or will it go somewhere else on the property? Obviously the whole first shovel thing is just a formality, but why not put it on the right place anyway? Does anyone know?
I got Boyd dressed up and told him to pose. This is what he came up with? He's seriously weird, but still a handsome kid!

I started sewing Lucy's Halloween dress... so far, pretty good. I'm just stuck at one confusing part of the pattern I hope to clear up soon. I am now kicking myself for not taking Home Ec in high school!  But, I am sure loving this sewing thing now! I just really wish fabric wasn't so expensive or else I would learn to make all of our clothes. If everything goes well I will post pictures soon, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment