Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cute Costumes and Crazy hair!

Sometimes I can't get these pictures to turn the right way. The girls had a little Halloween party today and got to wear their costumes. Lucy threw a fit about wearing a white shirt and so she tried it without and that dress sure is low. So for now I'll have to pin it because I don't know how to tighten it any more than I did already.
Lucy had Crazy hair day at school today and this is what we came up with. She thought it was pretty silly. It reminds me of Cindy Loo Who.
I have been crafting like crazy lately... and too bad I can't show my pictures yet because they might turn into some Christmas presents.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute with the hair! I had one of my students do this last year for crazy hair day, but I've never seen it done with a decorated ghost--super cute! You are amazingly crafy Cami--I keep wishing I lived next door so I could just come craft with you all the time and pick up your skillz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HOPE they turn into christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete