Saturday, October 15, 2011

Daisy's Halloween dress

I love it so much!! I worked on it all day and I just have the hem left to do. I shouldn't admit it, but I am kind of a crazy person when I am in project mode, I really neglect everything else and focus to get something done! I gotta have the costumes done by Boyd's party next week. I don't get dressed, eat, take care of the kids (unless they get to super annoying mode), or clean when I am doing a project and Ken told me to quit it at least an hour ago... sorry I had to get to a stopping point, can't have one sleeve hanging you know.
Well, anyway, I just thought I would show off the mostly done dress and now I have to actually do normal house things and pay attention to the kids :)

3 comments:

  1. Cami, I'm SOOO impressed with your seamstress skills! These costumes are awesome! How did you learn to do sleeves? or follow a pattern? Both are still mysteries to me! Really looking forward to seeing the pictures of your cute kiddos in these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally had to ask for help following a pattern, sleeves and putting in a zipper. I went on youtube for some tutorials and I asked my mother in law to show me some steps. I so love sewing now, it has been a great hobby for me to pick up!

    ReplyDelete