Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March thoughts

I'm so happy that spring is just a little closer! Yesterday we played outside and took a nice walk. Boyd and Daisy had fun making snowballs and throwing them in the street with me. It was still a little cold, but once in a while the sun would warm you up just right it felt like spring. I love it!

I'm excited for some much needed spring cleaning coming up soon (probably Ken is even more excited for me to do that). We'll have to wait a little longer to open up the windows- that's one of my favorite things to do in nice weather. I'm working on exercising again... sorta had a bad week or two on that and gained back all the weight I lost in Jan. Super lame and I even was asked if I was "expecting." Ugghh! On Sunday we took our weight and measurements and I'm really motivated to getting rid of that stupid belly. Maybe I need to just toss all the candy and treats out of the house now- that might help a little :)
I guess that's it... sometimes I think I have something else to say, but I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment