Friday, March 11, 2011

Challenge #4?

I totally lost track of the blog challenge, but one of them was "most treasured item." It made me think of the question "if your house was on fire, what thing would you grab?" I say my kids, duh! But I guess that's not an item, but if I had time to grab a few things after that, I would say our computer if it wasn't too complicated to get out in time. But, seriously all of our pictures are on there and I think we have them backed up on cd's, but Ken would have to locate them for me.

Also, I would grab my scrapbooks, wedding photo album, and my journal. I don't keep a journal now, since I do the whole blog thing. Anyway, the journal I have was started by my mom when I was a baby. I have 1 paragraph written by her that says when I was born (2 weeks late, poor mom), how she loved my thick brown hair, how much my family loved me, and my first word was "Daddy." After that I wrote in it on and off starting at age 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment