Monday, March 7, 2011

Bonk!

A couple of naughty children were being crazy with the huge Mag Light last night and poor Daisy got it in the face! She's a pretty tough girl, she didn't cry very much and told us "I got a bonk!"  Luckily the cut wasn't very deep, so no stitches. Now we've got 2 out of 3 kids with big scars around their eyes. That doesn't look very well for us.

Last night Jenna asked Daisy what a puppy says. Daisy answered, "A puppy says NO!" Today I asked her what a pony says and she said "A pony says I love me! Ha haa!" Daisy's a funny girl who talks so much now!

3 comments:

  1. Awe poor Daisy. She is getting too big, I swear she was just a cute little baby just yesterday. You have some pretty cute kids. Hopefully Lucy doesn't bonk her eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how she was... doesn't look TOO bad. Poor baby girl ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad she didn't need stitches altho I'm sure it hurt. Poor little sweety!
    Harley got LOTS of stitches above her eye last year and the scar doesn't show at all. It was NASTY. Luckily doctors can fix those things!

    ReplyDelete