Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 3- and more

I've got a sister who is doing a different blog challenge with other questions and I thought of doing some of those, and I still might steal a few. One of them was "About your Parents" and " About your Siblings" and I thought it was too hard. I know, how silly of me, but I think I will get to it because I think my history is important, or at least will be to someone someday, right? Anyway...


My favorite show is "Who Do You Think You Are?" It is a different celebrity finding family history... I really don't necessarily care about the celebrity, but I love the stories and information they find. It is so interesting and awesome to see people doing genealogy and how they are so moved and affected by the experiences. I highly recommend it to everyone (you can watch it online at Hulu.com I don't know when it comes on tv).

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that show! I think it comes on Friday night, I DVR it and watch it later. Sadly, I haven't watched any this season yet. I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete