Monday, June 29, 2009

No pictures

I've been trying to get some pictures of the kids up here, but I'm having some trouble with my camera. Somehow the settings got messed up and I don't know how to fix it. They were all super dark for a bunch of them and I got that fixed miraculously, but now they are all just blurry and I'm frustrated with it! I missed some awesome photo moments, too. So, I guess I just have to write them even though its so not as cool as pictures :(

Lucy and Owen were dancing around my house the other day. Lucy had Mickey mouse underwear on her head as well as a princess dress on terribly wrong with her legs through the wrong holes and everything. Owen had on a pink tutu dress over pajamas and a princess hat, dancing with Boyd's Transformer. It was a really funny moment... they looked "special."

Daisy found her toes recently and its really cute how she holds on her feet and laughs and entertains herself for a little while. She also squeals now when she's happy. Its a cute little squeal, not like Lucy's pierce-your-brain kind. She's the sweetest little thing ever!

1 comment:

  1. they are "special"- no doubt about it. I'm sorry your camera isn't working. We'd better find you a cool little point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete