Thursday, June 11, 2009

Daisy's growing up


I just bought this jump up contraption for baby Daisy, now that she can hold her own head up and gets bored sometimes. She didn't quite get the point of this thing yet, but she looks awfully big and always cute in there. Lucy is so jealous! "I wanna get in there!" She did finally settle for me letting her put Minnie mouse in it.
Daisy wants to sit up so bad. I set her up and she held up for a few seconds.
Then she started folding forward in half. What a fun trick! She's turning into a funny little baby. She is also starting to play a game with me; she looks at me and I turn away, then I look at her and she looks away and laughs, and so on. I can't believe she's growing up so fast. Daisy's just the best baby, I want her to stay little like this forever!

2 comments:

  1. it's a daisy jump up! So darling. I can't believe she's almost big enough to sit up either... slow down baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a sweet baby. So happy and full of smiles. We're a lucky family to have her.

    ReplyDelete