Friday, June 5, 2009

Ammo for the teenage years

Jenna gave me this picture of Ken and a few others like it when we were dating. The caption said, "He thinks this outfit is cool."
See any resemblence?



Why do parents think its so funny to document some potentially embarrassing moments in their kids' lives? Because we plan on showing these funny pictures to their boyfriends or girlfriends as payback for the kids' naughtiness. Ha haa! The thought makes me laugh! Probably won't happen, but there is always the threat... maybe that will keep them in line for the future. Jenna, feel free to take this one of Owie in a dress... too bad I missed the princess hat and gloves, that would be much funnier. I had to get a picture of Daisy rolling over... she did just happen to be nakie with her bum in the air. I think I even have one of Boyd just like it, but the naked on the potty with big shoes picture takes the cake! Is that wrong to think its so funny? I was lucky to be the 6th child in that way because of the lack of childhood embarrassing pictures... I do have some pretty awful teen and adult pictures, though. Hmmm... maybe for another day.

1 comment:

  1. heh heh. I love photos like this. Owen looks simply lovely in purple. My strongest reaction to these is wanting to pinch that little bum.

    ReplyDelete