Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Lucy!

I can't believe my baby girl is a big 5 year old!
Lucy was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Strangers would come up to tell me the same thing. She had a full head of dark, curly hair and perfect peachy skin even as a newborn (she was only a few days old in this picture).
She grew into a kid so fast! She was walking by 10 months and talking up a storm!
She was a funny, sassy little thing!
Now, she's a great big sister...
A sweet, happy girl...
And a smart, beautiful Princess! We sure love our Lucy Pearl! Happy Birthday big girl!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much Lucy and Daisy look alike! Happy Birthday Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, could your kids look anymore like models?? :) She is so cute! I'd never seen a baby picture of her--she's gorgeous! Do you guys have a fancy camera? Your pictures look professional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that Looie. I remember the first time I ever saw her face (at the hospital) and we all gasped. She has always been a stunner!

    ReplyDelete