Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cousin Time

Lucy thinks her cousin is the coolest person now- she said Tricia's my new BFF!
The kids have been having the best time just hanging out with the cousins in Papa and Gramma's yard. Lucy did lots of summer-saults and swinging and running around.
I love to see them all run! I'm so glad it was a little cooler outside so they could enjoy it.
Boyd literally ran his pants off! He's so funny!
We thought our day was ruined with the rain in the afternoon, but we were so glad to get over to the pool in the evening. There was nobody there and it was awesome!
Lucy is ready for a pose in a split second!
We loved having a nearly empty pool all to ourselves!
Little Miss Ally was not super excited to be there.
I was so proud of Lucy going down the big slides! I knew she would love it if she gave it a try. I told her she could go on the slides with us or stay with Uncle Danny Ha haa!

Boyd just started swimming all on his own and he did great! I had no idea he could. He amazes me all the time!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment