Sunday, November 6, 2011

Snow Day!

We got a bunch of snow the other day and the kids wanted to shovel and play. Boyd and Lucy were actually good helpers clearing the driveway.

Boyd wanted a snow kitty, so I helped him make a little one and he loved it! I need to stock up on gloves (Boyd has 1, and Daisy and I have none!) because snow is really cold on fingers... brrr!
Poor Daisy was really freezing, but she really didn't want to miss out on the fun. She loved to stomp in her big boots and eat the snow, take a break inside, and then come out and do it all over.
And me? I'm so not a snow person, winter is the worst season ever, but how could I say no to those cute faces?

3 comments:

  1. wow! that seems like a lot of snow this early in the winter. The snow kitty is darling - and the kiddos are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You guys got a lot more snow then we did. Snow is such a fun thing for kids, it's one of the things I really missed growing up IN texas--I think by the time you are an adult, it's lost a bit of its magic...espcially when you have to drive in it :) Your kids are so cute--I love little Daisy toughing it out to be part of the fun, what a trooper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty amazing what 20 miles means as far as weather goes. While you got a bunch of snow, we got a skiff that melted and was gone by noon.

    ReplyDelete