Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kids and Puke

The kids looked pretty cute on Sunday. Boyd said "I look like a missionary! I need handsome hair!" His primary teacher told me that Boyd said the prayer for the first time in class. What a sweet kid!

Poor Daisy got the stomach flu last night and it was so sad (and gross) when she puked. She was crying "I'm sorry!" She's too little to run to the toilet, I just kept towels close by and did lots of laundry. She stayed up late waiting for her blankey to get washed and kept nodding off. It was so sad to see her like that, but I did get lots of snuggles. I think she's feeling much better today, she slept in late this morning and had a long nap, and then wanted some dinner.
 I'm hoping Boyd and Lucy don't get it now, they almost never get that kind of sick and I am glad to keep it that way. One time ever in 7 years for Boyd and maybe 2 or 3 times for Lucy.

1 comment: