Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gratitude

I love this song and I love to listen to it around Thanksgiving time. It's a good reminder for me to keep life simple and to be grateful for all I have. So many simple gifts all around, it's almost overwhelming to think about.
I am so grateful for my sweet family, my wonderful husband and my 3 amazing kids. I have a hard time time expressing my gratitude to people because I'm so shy and worry about sounding like an insincere doofus. It's really hard, but I am trying to be better about this.

3 comments:

  1. WOW--this is such a pretty song! Thank you for sharing Cami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one has ever mistaken you for an insincere doofus. You're the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song. Thanks for sharing it. By "sweet family," I assume you mean Karen and me and Ken's brothers and sisters and their spouses and kids, as well. Right. Or is it mainly Karen and me?

    ReplyDelete