Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our weekend

I made Lucy's Owl this week. While I was sewing it, Boyd said "Oh I'm so glad! My little owls need sisters!" Isn't that sweet?

We are so happy to play outside in the nice weather! We got to play for while in Grandma's yard after the funeral for Ken's great aunt. I told the kids to make a happy face... look at Boyd's face- what a weirdo! Lucy looks sweet though.

The kids and I had a nice walk and played at the park in the afternoon. It was great, until I LOST BOYD. Yep, I'm a terrible mother and Boyd ran off ahead of me and I couldn't find him anywhere! I asked all the kids and parents around the park and trails if they saw a boy go past and no one did. So scary!! Ken came out to meet us, went back home and Boyd was there. He just decided to go home without telling me and escaped like a ninja.
I am so happy to see the pink trees! They are so pretty! I can't believe I managed to get all 3 kids smiling, especially since Daisy hasn't been feeling well the last few days. We were able to spend some time with Aunt Cheli and Grampy today before they headed back for Texas.

3 comments:

  1. Funny how kids can melt your heart and then give it an attack, all in the same weekend. Boyd and his ninja skills;( Glad Ken found him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these owls! Would you take an out-of-state mail order request? I have two little nieces who would LOVE one of these owls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I can make some more owls. I still have this same pink fabric- want those?

    ReplyDelete