Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh, Boyd

I didn't want to leave out my boy... I made him that cute tie, too! (Yeah I know its crooked, I really needed to make a bigger size so the back piece can tuck in the loop thing.) Boyd is just growing too much!

The other day Boyd was pointing at the cupboard and said "would you get me a fireman?" I had no idea what he meant. "Well I don't know what its called... a fireman that you eat." What the? Ken had to tell me he wants a VITAMIN! Haa haaaa!

Last night Boyd called his dad to ask how many minutes will he be home. Ken told him 5 minutes. Then Lucy called to ask the same thing and he told her 2 minutes. Lucy said "Boyd you were wrong!" Boyd shakes his head and said "See here, Lucy, I called him 3 minutes ago and that makes 5. You should listen to me because I sure know a lot of things!"

Boyd showed me his school calendar and said "school is almost over and then for summer, I can play games all day!" Uh-oh... I'm gonna need to get him a new hobby and some friends. Now I'm totally worried about summer vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I love how you post the cute things your kids say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he watch you sew his tie? When Scott was little (I guess that's all he ever was) if I was sewing something for him, he stood right by the sewing machine and watched.

    ReplyDelete