Friday, April 15, 2011

First tooth

Boyd has been wiggling his loose tooth for weeks now. Yesterday, he bit an apple and it really got loose, but he wouldn't let me help. He was upset last night going to bed because that little tooth wasn't out in time for the tooth fairy. This morning he came running up the stairs "IT'S OUT!"
He is really excited! Can you tell? Yesterday we were at Grandpa's house and he asked Boyd if he will get a nickel from the tooth fairy. Boyd said "5 cents? That's crazy! I think it will be dollars!"

3 comments:

  1. I think it will be dollars too. How could the tooth fairy resist that adorable face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children had the worst tooth fairy EVER. Finally I just said, you give me the tooth, and I'll give you the money, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest grin I think I've ever seen! Congratulations, Boyd!!

    ReplyDelete