Thursday, April 23, 2009

A sad story

Yesterday Ken made a quick video assignment for school. We had a baby Daisy and baby doll stunt where the doll falls off the balcony. Boyd saw that part of the video while Ken was working on it and flipped out! He was completely hysterical, crying that baby Daisy fell down and was hurt, Mama dropped baby girl, Boyd's so sad! It took a good hour to convince Boyd that Daisy was okay and she didn't fall. Boyd wanted to hold and hug Daisy for a long time, then he held the baby doll for the rest of the night. He was sad for the doll, too. This morning he told me again, "Mama don't drop Baby Girl!" The poor guy's not going to let me forget that one. At least we know that Boyd loves his sister, but that was so sad when he thought she wasn't okay.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, buddy. I hope he's not scarred for life! Isn't it sweet how much he loves his baby sister? that boy charms me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Ana's bird died a couple years ago, I put him in a paper bag in the freezer while we decided what to do with him. Emma still thinks I killed the bird by putting him in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Jimmy still tells people I threw him down the stairs into the basement ... and I DID NOT!~!~!~!~! I did hurry him down the stairs by the nape of his neck at age 12 .... he remembers it differently I guess :) Kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tiff! I can't believe that Emma thinks you're a "Birdinator". LOL. That's hilarious Cami about the video, but I feel so bad for Boyd! I can't imagine what he must have felt when he thought Daisy was the doll! I laughed and felt bad at the same time! You guys sure are eventful!

    ReplyDelete