Thursday, April 9, 2009

Daisy smiles

Daisy is such a sweet little girl! Its so fun to see her getting a little personality now. Daisy loves to be in the middle of things already. I can't just put her in the swing to look at things while she is awake, she wants to be where the other kids and I are playing, or she hollers at me. She's got such a cute little smile with funny squinty, smiley eyes to go with her gummy mouth. This good little girl slept almost 8 hours the other night! Woo hoo! That makes her mommy so happy to get some good rest in one stretch- well mostly. I did wake up a few times wondering when the baby is going to wake up, listening for any baby noises to make sure she's breathing and all that crazy mom anxiety I get. I hope she starts sleeping that long more and more often.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Smokes! that's a big one! waht a sweet lil girl.

    ReplyDelete