Monday, January 23, 2012

Lucy's Recital


Look at this BIG GIRL! Lucy had her dance recital last Saturday and did a great job, of course! She looked just darling in her outfit, but so grown up!

Daisy can't wait to be in a dance class (me neither!) She loves to dance around the house with her sister and they are just so cute!
Ha haaa, Lucy's not sure what to do right here, silly girl!
Daisy was pretty much done with the recital half way through, can you tell? Boyd told Lucy what a good job she did and how pretty she was. We went out to ice cream at Maddie Rocks- such a great place, too!

2 comments:

  1. Look at Daisy's sweet face in that last photo. Click on it to enlarge it and see how happy she is. She cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to take pictures of Lucy in that outfit. Do you hear me? I HAVE TO!

    ReplyDelete