Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Goals

I usually write down what my new year's goals are, but I'm just having trouble with this one. Not because I don't have goals or don't want to improve myself, it's just not anything new. So I guess I'll just have a repeat of last year's, keep doing the good things I am doing, and try to do better with the things I don't do as well.

Some highlights from 2011:
I started learning to sew and made a bunch of things I am proud of
I read a lot more books and joined a great book club
I made time for some great craft projects and loved every bit of it
I did a pretty good job of exercising regularly and cooking healthier meals

Boyd started regular first grade and has been doing so well especially in reading
Lucy started Kindergarten and she has loved everything about it
Daisy potty trained early in the year so quickly and so well
Ken got a promotion to manager recently
Ken and I got to go on a trip to Mexico
Our family got to go to Disneyland

Some Low-lights:
I don't have a baby anymore
All three kids are growing up too fast
My lovely 4 day hospital stay

I'm totally missing so many more things, but I think it's safe to say we had a wonderful year full of so many blessings. I'm looking forward to 2012, hoping to be a better wife, mother, and friend, and to enjoy everyday life! Happy New Year's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment