Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lucy's Art

Lucy draws a ton of pictures everyday, but this is what Lucy drew for me this morning and I thought it was so good! She asked for some help coloring the whole paper blue and I showed her how to go around the edges of her drawings to color around them carefully. She was so meticulous and careful and then talked herself out of flipping out when she messed up a tiny bit... what a good girl! My favorite part is her bird (below the sun) and she was so proud we even had to wake up daddy to show him.
Lucy has such a long time until her afternoon Kindergarten starts. She got all ready this morning, drew pictures, then fell asleep to a cartoon and woke up with a fever so I had to keep her home today, poor thing!

2 comments:

  1. Cami, You're such a good mom! Love how proud you are of your kids and get excited with them. Love all the bright blue--and the pink cat!! :) That's too bad she got sick--sounds like she LOVES kindergarten! Poor girl! Hope she gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, are you standing in front of the Temple like at the top of your blog, or is it your house? I love Lucy... ( !! )

    ReplyDelete