Thursday, September 8, 2011

Getting my crafty on

Some of our neighbors got together for a fun craft and these little punkins turned out so cute. I think they just need a bow and we're all set.
Speaking of bows... I think that put me back in craft mode and I ended up making these 2 bow ties last night. It had been a while since I got my sewing machine out, I really missed it. These were super easy and I hope they look cute on Boyd. Bow ties are cool, right?

I can't wait to start up some more projects. Hmmm... what to do next?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you came! We had a lot of fun yesterday! Can't wait until next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few things about this post:
    1) "Getting my crafty on" is probably the cutest blog post title I've ever come across-haha, loved it! :)
    B) The pumpkins are SUPER cute!
    C) I'm totally jealous that you have neighbors that get together for crafting days!!
    d)(umm...I think I just switched from numbering to lettering these thoughts--pregnancy brain!) Really impressed with the bow ties!! Where did you learn that? They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the bow ties..... Would you be willing to make a couple for me? Just let me know how much.... I have a new nephew and this would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete