Saturday, September 3, 2011

Carnival

We went to the Payson Onion Days carnival last night. The kids were really excited to be there. We were just going to do a couple of rides and then go home, but since it was 1 ticket per ride night we decided to stay late.
We waited in line for the ferris wheel for so long! We thought it might be the only ride of the night since we got there so late.
Ken and Boyd went on the Zippa ride that goes around and upside down. I can't believe Boyd loved that one so much, it might even be too scary for me.
Boyd was so happy to tell me all about it "we went upside down lots of times!"
Of course we had to go on the Carousel
Daisy kept hitting my hand off her "Don't hold me on the horsey!" Well, carnivals aren't too concerned with safety, I had to.
We made it all the way to closing time, I couldn't believe how the kids just kept going on rides and having fun (much longer than mom). There was just one more ride that Boyd didn't get to go on- they waited in line for so long for the roller coaster and closed it right when they were next in line.



No comments:

Post a Comment