Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Random Stuff

What have we been doing all day everyday? I don't know, random stuff I guess.

I have been reading Monte Cristo pretty much nonstop and just finished last night. I really enjoyed the book a lot! I just wish I had read it before I saw the movie, and then I would have known that he doesn't end up with his woman. I expected them to get together the entire book and almost the very end when the two of them were talking for the last time she was all "oh I'm so old and ugly now and have to live alone in your old poor house" and he was all "yeah you are, that sucks. But I got myself a hot 17 year old now so, ya know, won't be seeing you again." (Not verbatim). Honestly I was a little disappointed with that one part, but the rest of it was so good! I highly recommend it to everyone if you haven't read it. My next book is Huckleberry Finn just because it is a free book on my phone and I remember liking Tom Sawyer, so why not? After that I will read Mockingjay.

While I was busy reading, I might have neglected my children a tiny bit. Daisy does look a little homeless with her full diaper and stained shirt, but its still a funny picture with her wearing Boyd's boots and playing with Lucy so sweetly.
Boyd has been doing a little better with trying new foods, the most recent being green beans at dinner last night. On an unrelated story, he asked to have his sandwich cut in a circle instead of squares and was really proud of himself and asked me to take a picture of it.
Daisy wants to watch Snow White constantly. She's so cute when she just falls asleep to it on the floor. Daisy's been kind of hit and miss with naps, but I don't mind at all finding her asleep like that just because she's so sweet.
Lucy started up dance class again. She was so excited and this is what she put on for it for me to take a picture of her "best awesome dance moves." She's pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment