Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

I've been thinking of what my resolutions will be for the year and haven't really come up with anything specific. I guess the best I can do is to do better than before. I hate to waste so much time doing nothing and I just need to have a better attitude about what I do everyday. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to express it more everyday. I've been trying to spend some good quality time with the kids and really enjoy who they are right now. My last baby is trying really hard to be a kid and she's changing so much everyday I don't want to miss it. Daisy loves to sing all day long and says so many words, she is so amazing The other night Ken said something about Boyd turning 7 this year. I can't quite wrap my head around that one either, let alone that he is already 6. He has done so well this year in all areas of life and I'm so excited to see him become a smart, well behaved and happy kid. He's reading really well now and so excited to show everyone. Boyd went right into his new primary class on Sunday and was happy. Lucy is such a funny, smart and sweet girl. Just recently she finally grew out of the crazy screaming phase and does really well to listen and talk with us. Lucy is a great artist, she loves to draw pictures for me everyday and is writing letters so well now. I think she's not too far behind Boyd in learning how to read. I just had to delete what I wrote about Ken so I don't gag anyone with mushy lovey stuff. All I can say is I am so thankful for a great husband who works so hard for our family and takes care of us in many ways. I've got an awesome family and will work really hard to take care of them better and appreciate all the good things about each one.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you how much it touched my heart when Boyd read that book to me yesterday. I just about died! What an amazing kid.

    ReplyDelete