Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our cool Vacation

Sorry about the picture overload here, but we had a big week on our SLC vacation. We stayed in the Grand America Hotel- super fancy and awesome! We got Salt Lake Connect passes and didn't even get to everything on there. We went to Thanksgiving Point first for the Dinosaur museum and Gardens. We went to the Aquarium in Sandy, the Hogle Zoo, Temple Square, Discovery Gateway, we went swimming at our hotel, went to a drive in movie, and Lagoon! For the last day Ken and I got to have a fun day together with an awesome Sunday brunch, we went to Conference, we had a couples massage, I got a haircut, and we went out to dinner. It was all so fun! I loved not having to travel very far and we kept busy and got to do all the things we wanted.


















1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to take a vacation so close by! I love that you guys stayed in a hotel, and got to do all the local stuff. And I LOVE the family picture in front of the temple--what a great picture! Great idea Cami,I just might steal it one day ;)

    ReplyDelete