Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boyd's Spotlight

Today was Boyd's spotlight day in school. We made a poster to bring all about Boyd's favorite things. We showed his class and then read Boyd's favorite story Scarecrow's Secret. When I first got to his class, they were finishing up snack time eating toast with jam. Boyd actually ate something other than "Boydie food." I asked him if we could made toast at home and he said, "no, toast is just school food." I'm glad Boyd will eat something new for his teacher at least.

Boyd sang a song about writing numbers. He is doing so well in his class- some of the other kids wander around and pick their noses, but Boyd does just what he is supposed to do without any trouble. I'm so proud of my boy!

All about Boyd:

Name: Boyd Kenneth Martin.
My birthday is "Hoptober 17."
My family is my dad, mom, and 2 sisters.
My favorite food: Yellow chicken and rice (Lemon Chicken from Chen's Noodle House)
My favorite color: Green
Favorite movie: Spiderman
Favorite Story: Scarecrow's Secret
Favorite game: Mario Galaxy 2
Pets: 2 cats- Bella and Homer Ears Martin

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Hoptober 17! I can't wait to kiss a handsome birthday boy.

    ReplyDelete