Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tired girl and sweet boy


I think Jenna must have worn out Lucy this afternoon. I was just doing some housework and the next thing I know Lucy is out cold on her floor. She looks like such a nice girl when she's sleeping! While I was taking her picture, Boyd came in interested. He said, "oh, what a nice girl." He went and found her blanky, covered her up, patted her head, "there ya go, sweetie." Then right back to his very important "Curious George" game. (He actually covered up her face with the blanket, so I had to fix that). But, still its nice to know that sometimes Boyd actually likes his sister and cares for her.

3 comments:

  1. I made her run around the block 10 times! Isn't it amazing how sweet they can be sometimes? I feel a powerful urge to hug Boyd right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami - All your kids are sweet and beautiful and we love them dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Cami :) Glad you captured this one on camera and posted it :)

    ReplyDelete