Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet, sick Daisy





I have to admit, Daisy has been quite difficult when she's sick. She's had a fever and runny nose, and has been screaming like a banshee most of the last few days. But, she's still pretty dang cute and sweet and has had some funny faces to show. She did manage to find a few happy moments. You can kinda see the red, tired eyes under the smiley face. I personally love the tiny hair buns. What 7 month old can pull off that stylin' do?

This morning, when we were about to walk out the door taking Boyd to school, Lucy puked all over the kitchen floor. Soon after that, Ken said he's not feeling too swell either. I hope this all passes soon. I'm not feeling super myself, but I think that's partially sleep deprivation. We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh....so cute. I hope she (and you) are feeling better, soon if not already.

    ReplyDelete