Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Daisy's really been a sweet little girl. She loves to hang out with Bella and torture her a little. The cat looks a little irritated, but she actually loves the baby's attention and is very patient with all the kids.

We haven't really done anything very exciting today. This morning my washer broke. It was full of water and wouldn't start back up even after all my fiddling and getting soaked. Boyd had fun helping me empty the water into the bathtub. He likes relocating things almost as much as video games.

1 comment:

  1. I assume you read Amy's blog about her washer dying also full of water. Maybe we have a gremlin.

    I love these pictures. I know you must be grateful for the joy your little Daisy has brought so unexpectedly into your lives.

    ReplyDelete