Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I think it means something

This picture totally doesn't do it justice, but its a pepper flake smiley face on my finger. This is really true, I noticed some random pepper flakes on my counter and I just smudged my finger in them to pick it up and there was really a smiley face just like that- I didn't mess with it at all. I very carefully got out the camera one handed and took this terrible picture- it looked way cooler in real life. Do you think I found happiness in crumbs? I don't know, but I thought that was pretty awesome. (I know I'm a weirdo, but how often does that really happen?)

4 comments:

  1. the universe is telling you something :) that's so cool and I'm glad you took a photo of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it means you are the kind of person who finds a reason to smile no matter where you look. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call the Pope...this could be the face of Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im with Bob--its virgin mary stuff for sure!

    ReplyDelete