Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cute blog!

My sweet boy!
My sweet girls!










I mean what a cute little family! I finally got a picture to get on here- I'm so happy! Its funny that this is the very best picture of the 5 of us together. We've got a couple of uncooperative little monkeys that think picture time is torture or something. Even though both Boyd and Lucy have some very darling photos of them separately, for whatever reason they won't do a group photo without a fight... and they pretty much win those battles.
Daisy started smiling a little bit for real now. A couple of times she has actually looked me in the eyes and gave me a sweet little gummy grin. Its so exciting for her to start being aware a little more. She's really a sweet little baby girl- no longer a newborn. Which is good because she's starting to have a more predictable schedule and she has been getting up in the night only 1 time for a feeding. Woohoo, that is totally do-able for me to feel kind of normal during the day. I actually put on make-up and did my hair and stuff. But, don't expect too much out of me yet (Ken), I still have to work up to dinner and a clean house. One thing at a time, right? At least I'm feeling better and my baby smiles at me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're way ahead of me - I'm lucky to get the hair and makeup. I try to at least get it done by the time Sam gets home. Dinner and clean house is an either/or/maybe not. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll just keep on trying until we get a good family photo of you. It might be at Boyd's graduation or something but I have faith that it will happen :)

    ReplyDelete