Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First day of school!

Yesterday the kids were ready to go 30 mins before it was time. They were pretty excited to get going. We were so glad to meet the new teachers on Monday. Boyd told his teacher she has cute hair.




I never did get a normal smile out of Boyd, he wanted to be silly and then go to school, nothing else. Okay then, good thing he's still a little cutie.

It was very weird having only Daisy home with me. What a quiet, chill sort of day we had. We better find something more to do everyday! Daisy is such an angel at home with me, but out in public she's such a rude child if anyone tries to talk to her she yells no, or whines and refuses to even smile or talk. I'm seriously hoping she'll get past that phase once she gets used to preschool in a couple weeks.

After school, the report was "Good!" I didn't get much else out of Boyd and Lucy, but they seemed to have a good day and the school year should turn out well! (crossing fingers)

1 comment: