Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Lucy!

My little Lucy-goose is now 6 years old! Wow! I'm so happy to have this sweet, spunky girl in our family. Lucy is so funny (she loves to be the center of attention!), such a good sister to play with her brother and sister everyday, and she is such a creative talented artist! I love love love her!
I made her a cute cake last Sunday for the family celebration. I forgot to take a picture of the inside- I had 3 layers pink, magenta, and purple. I sure love making cakes lately, they are so fun and cute. Cute food is the best!

I have not been very good at all with blogging- it seems a bit overkill when I post a picture on facebook and instagram and then write a blog about it. That seems to be a trend for a lot of people too, I've noticed. So what to do, huh? I'm much too shy to write about very much of my crazy thoughts and feelings. So, I'm not sure if I want to get rid of the blog or just be lazy about it like I have been and just post once in a while. I don't think very many people read it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I read it! Don't stop! Preeettttyyy please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read! And I love your thoughts! Pictures are great, and instagram is fun, but you have such great insight into things and such a fun way of recording your cute family-I love it! Don't get rid of the blog Cami!

    ReplyDelete