Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oreo PB cheesecake!

Oreo peanut butter cheesecake! Yeah that's right!

Here's what I did...

Crushed up 2/3 package of oreos (minus a few, cuz I might have eaten them)
Mixed it with 3 T of butter and pressed into pan 9x13.

In a bowl mix 3 packages of cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, about 1 cup peanut butter (maybe that's too much, it's really peanut butter-y) 2 eggs, 1/2 c sour cream, and vanilla.

Pour most of that mixture (probably 2/3 of it) onto the oreo crumbles and bake at 350 for 25 mins.

Whip 1 1/2 cup cream. Fold it into the rest of the cheesecake mix. After the baking part is done and cooled, pour that over top. Crush the rest of the package of oreos and spread on top of that and drizzle chocolate sauce (below) and I used just a little bit more whipped cream that was leftover. Refrigerate for a few hours.

Chocolate sauce I used:

Put about a half cup of cream (not whipped) in a bowl with 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Microwave for about 30 seconds and whisk until smooth. I used dark chocolate and it's super rich.


 There it is and it's yumm-o!






2 comments:

  1. I went into a sugar coma before I even got to the chocolate sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks "horribly" GOOD!!! :) I think i am going to have to try this some day.. :)

    ReplyDelete