Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lucy has been such a weirdo about paper mustaches. She wants to make a new one everyday and share with her friends. She even insisted on wearing one to school- What is wrong with my child?
Ok, they are pretty funny, but maybe it's just getting a little old for me cutting out paper after paper- she needs help on the curly part of the mustache (her favorite kind).
Daisy's face is great in this one. Lucy even tries to talk in an accent (not really sure which one, but it's funny). I got her to say "I mustache you to be my Valentine" and she laughed so hard she could hardly say it.
Wanna see what Ken and I did this week? We got a new water heater because our old one was leaking.
Pretty, huh? The easy part was bringing it down the stairs (I helped). It gave Ken some trouble with the connectors- the old ones were all rusted on, and then the new ones were the wrong size, etc. But my man finally got everything put together and working! Hooray!
We also put in a cute little kitty door to the utility room so we can keep the litter box a little more under wraps. Our cats are a little bit dumb, they haven't quite gotten the hang of walking through it. And Homer nearly doesn't fit in because he's so fat, but I've pushed him through the door a couple of times and put the food there to motivate them in.

3 comments:

  1. okay, I just laughed out loud while picturing Homie being shoved through that door. He's going to get stuck like Winnie the Pooh. Oh, dear. That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean-shaven imp on the right, in the first photo. What a nut!

    Nice job on the water heater and the kitty door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Your blog popped up and I bust out laughing! Definitely didn't expect to see your cute kids all in mustaches! It almost even looks real on Boyd! haha, that's great! What I think is so funny is the influence Lucy has on her friends--she's getting them all to wear them too! :) Such cute kiddos Cami!

    ReplyDelete