Monday, February 21, 2011

Weird kids and finished project

I love it when all three kids play happily together! It is a really rare occurrence, but very sweet! I think Daisy is the weirdest kid I know, and poor girl, it looks like she's getting her mama's crooked teeth. She growled at Papa last night for no reason and then laughed! Last night after we put Boyd and Lucy to bed, they kept getting up a few times and then about an hour after that Ken found them in their closet covered in stickers and all the books off their shelf. They were having a great time, they were quiet and smiling proud of their sticker placement. Boyd asked us why WE weren't in bed. Naughty kids, but how could we be mad at our sweet, happy, good playing monkeys? Good thing it is a holiday today so we could sleep in a little bit.

On a different note, I finished Boyd's blanket on Saturday! Woohoo! I'm kinda proud of myself, I started the binding on Friday night and hand sewed for hours and hours like a crazy person for a day and finished (with really sore fingers). Boyd was really excited to have a new blanket for his bed and he wanted to show everyone. It was so worth it to make him happy! Boyd took the picture for me.

1 comment:

  1. Look at Lucy's angelic face next to Daisy's demonic face. The tale of two sweet girls!!

    And, of course, Boydie stands in the background letting his sisters share the limelight.

    ReplyDelete