Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lucy the Lamanite

Lucy decided to dress up as a Lamanite. She even wrote a song "Lucy was a Lamanite, Lamanite, Lamanite! She was a bad, bad girl! She liked to kill the Nephites, Nephites, Nephites! What a bad, bad girl!"She made an Indian headband with a feather, painted war paint with a marker on her face, and tied an apron around her waist.

I took a picture, but unfortunately Lucy the Lamanite doesn't wear shirts, so I'm pretty sure it's not very appropriate to post a half-nude 5 year old. Lucy recruited another soldier (Daisy), and tied up Nephite prisoners (Snow White and Rapunzel dolls). This is one weird kid!

I think it's safe to say she's feeling much better. This morning she woke me up whining and I went out to check on her and she puked on me, the couch, and the rug. Awesome! Good thing I love that girl, 'cuz ew! So I spent all morning cleaning the carpets.

This afternoon I made some "Leprechaun Cookie Hats" and I totally nailed it! Ha haaa, they didn't turn out how I wanted, but they did taste good! It's a chocolate covered marshmallow on top of a striped cookie with green frosting. Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that one on pinterest--they still look yummy!! That made me laugh about Lucy the Lamanite--probably more fun to be the one tying dolls up, then have Daisy tie her up :) What a creative kiddo you have!

    ReplyDelete