Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dolls and sewing

I love dolls and these are exceptionally cute! I was so excited for my girls to get these. Lucy got a nice doll bed to go with Snow White and today I made her a simple night gown so it all goes together.


I am having some trouble with my sewing machine and I don't know what to do! It's making a weird noise and it also keeps tangling the thread every time I back stitch or do a zigzag. Is there anyone nearby who knows about sewing machines to come take a look at it for me? Pretty please? Rapunzel is feeling left out without some pj's, too.

3 comments:

  1. cami, have you cleaned it out? your owner's manual will have instructions but mine was doing that and I didn't know I was suppose to be cleaning it after every sewing project. You have to get that little brush and dust out undernieth where the bobbin goes. Big lint balls gather from other fabric and it will choke your machine. Also, they are suppose to be oiled on occasion (will also have instructions for this in your manual--or if you google your machine, you should be able to find something). Could be the tension too that you have it set on? Good luck! Cute nightgown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those dolls are literally the cutest. I'm glad that "joke" nightgown could be good for some sewing projects. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete