Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I can't believe I'm 29 today! I used to think that was old! I'm not sure how I feel about it, not bad I guess.

Yesterday the weather was really mild and no snow anywhere. This morning when I got up, there was SO MUCH SNOW! I had to shovel my way out of the driveway to get Lucy to school, and it took me about 30 mins to get her one block away to her preschool and I couldn't make the van go up the hill.  Boyd told me he had a tummy ache and I wasn't sure if he was really sick or just didn't want to go. I just got a letter from his school saying he was absent 8 times this year. That seems like a lot of days he missed. I'm really glad I did let him stay home today, though, because he definitely had a tummy ache and the worst diarrhea. Too much info, I'm sure, but he didn't quite make it to the potty a couple of times and I'm still working on cleaning the carpets and bathroom. Ew.

I'm going out tonight with my hubby. I'm excited to get out of the poo house, hooray!

4 comments:

  1. I feel about 64 the same way you feel about 29. I used to think 64 was almost dead. Now it seems like it's more like 85 that's almost dead. At 29, you're barely into puberty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Isn't crazy how we used to spend our birthdays playin' and stuff and now we spend our birthdays cleaning up crap! Motherhood rocks though :) Happy Birthday! I hope Ken took you somewhere fun and that you had a great time. Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Cami! 29 didnt bother me too much - even 30 wasnt so bad - it was 35 that kinda did me in! :o) Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete