Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cute kitty and funny kids

Homer has been sleeping under the covers all morning. What else are ya going to do on a snowy Saturday morning? I wish!

This morning I was singing with Daisy because that's what she loves to do the most lately. She has the cutest little singing voice and she's so funny! She's a real smart little girl, I'm surprised at all the words to songs she knows. She cracks me up so much listening to her funny words and trying to fit in the big kids' conversations.

I keep meaning to write down all of Daisy's funny words. Here's a few I can remember right now:

Jee-oosth: Orange juice (if you want to make her nuts say "apple juice?" and she will yell "no no no Appo!!"
Bobbo: bottle 
Bate: Blanket
Butt-butt: Stuck
Bappo: diaper
Bappies: wipes
Ee-yo: cereal

Lucy has a couple funny ones, too. I heard her playing with her toys and she told her kitty "you can't wear SLIP SLOPS in the snow or your toes will freeze off!"
This morning she was singing Farmer in the Dell, and she sang "I know the berry yo...!"

3 comments:

  1. Wendy once came into the kitchen where I was fixing a meal and asked me, "Mom, what's so great about knees?" I said, of course, "Well, they allow your legs to bend." She was thinking about that and I knew there was more, so I asked, "Why are you asking about knees?"

    ...and she replied, "In the song we sing 'I am a child of God, and so my knees are great'."

    hehehe family classic

    ReplyDelete