Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Queen

I'm so lucky, the Christmas dresses from last year still fit my girls! I think they looked pretty adorable for church yesterday. I had to talk Lucy into wearing hers because she is kinda crazy about the feel of her clothes lately and it isn't the most comfortable. Lucy put on a different dress and was wearing Boyd's pirate accessories (and she really thought I'd let her go to church like that). I told her she gets to be the Christmas queen like the Lucy on Charlie Brown's Christmas show if she put it on and she agreed.
Daisy was really excited to dress up pretty. She's such a girlie girl and she kept saying "I pretty!" Another funny thing is the dresses have some fur around the arms she calls "cat arm" and she kept stroking it and saying "Meow!"

1 comment: