Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm totally copying my friend Janice and writing about what I am thankful for without stating the obvious usual stuff like "I'm thankful for my family."

I am thankful for Ken that he always takes care of all our electronic stuff including computers, tvs, iphones, games, movies, music, etc.
I am thankful for Lucy that she gets up most mornings to get Daisy out of her bed herself and they play together happily so I can stay in bed a little longer.
I am thankful for Boyd when he tries something new on his own even when he's nervous about it.
I am thankful for Daisy that she will still snuggle with me once in a while and she always answers "Yeah?" when I call her name.
I am thankful when my 2 cats lay on my feet on a cold night.
I am thankful that Ken shovels the snow, mows the lawn, and unclogs toilets every time the kids put too much toilet paper and sandwiches in the potty.
I am thankful that my in-laws make amazing dinners every Sunday.
I am thankful that I learned to make bread and rolls- it makes me happy that my kids eat it and makes my house smell good and it warms up the kitchen.
I am thankful to have a cool sisters-in-law to hang out with and talk to. I've got Jenna to take pictures of our family for free, and Joni for a great restaurant and a cute baby to hold.
I am thankful to have my big sis Kelly not too far away to be a good example of awesomeness.
I've got tons and tons more, but I'm afraid of being too boring to y'all. But you get the main idea- I'm thankful for my husband, kids, family, friends, house, cars, Ken's job, and all the little things that make me happy!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful to have a cool sister who likes to get crafty with me and talk about Parenthood.

    ReplyDelete