Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swimming Day!




We went over to the Payson Pool today and it was really awesome! We went with Jenna, Mia and Owen and they loved it. The kid area is fun and the slides are cool (except Boyd was just a little too short to go on) and it wasn't very crowded. The only one not so sure was Daisy- she cried for about the first hour, then it was just ok as long as one of us was holding her. Good thing she's such a cutie. Silly me forgot the camera, so I just used my iphone, hope they aren't too terrible. We ended up staying for a few hours until it started raining. I think we'll definitely go again and hope Daisy's in a better mood.

2 comments:

  1. we more than loved it! Next time I will not forget the camera...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had fun. We need to go together sometime. I haven't forgotten you..this week has been crazy busy but next week looks to be slower :) Let's for sure do something :) I will call you tomorrow. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete