Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pool day!

We were so excited to try out the pool. Boyd has been asking everyday for a month when we can go.
The girls got new suits this year and they look so cute!
Lucy was a bit fussy once we got in. She was too cold and not comfortable wearing arm floaties. I sure hope she gets over that very soon!
Boyd could not have been happier today. He was just tall enough to go down the big slides and he went down both of them a few times all by himself. I bet he wouldn't have noticed if we left him there all day.
Daisy knew she was just dang cute strutting her suit! Besides the iron grip around my neck in the water, she was pretty happy, but mostly just wanted to walk around and soak up the sun. Much better than last year's screaming the entire time! 
Daisy said, "Look at me, I'm sleeping on a towel!" What a kid!

1 comment: