Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sweet Boy

 Yesterday Boyd lost his second tooth, but literally lost it somewhere in the house. He was completely heart broken and worried he wouldn't get his tooth fairy present. So, he got to write this cute note to butter up the ol' tooth fairy. It worked.
Boyd made a paper flower picture and poem for mother's day at school. I'm a sucker and I love it, especially because he was proud and read it to me. This is the poem that goes with it:
I'm your little flower, Mom
Please help me grow and bloom;
Take the weeds, but leave the roots
And give me lots of room.
Mom, you are my gardener,
My sunshine and my rain.
Too much will make me wither.
With enough I'll bloom again.
I am your little flower, Mom
I'm different from the rest.
Don't pick me, Mom, just help me grow
To be my very best.

2 comments:

  1. {{{{{ weeping from the sweetness }}}}}
    you have to keep both of those papers FOREVER.

    If I were the toothfairy I would give him a shoebox FULL of dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami, I still have some of the Valentines and Mother's Day cards my children made for me. You'll be happy to know they NEVER get old.

    ReplyDelete